2022-2023 Richardson High School
Athletic Booster Club
RHSABC Booster Member
- Membership Levels: $35, $50, $125, $250, $500, $1000
- Go to rhsabc.org. Login/Create an account. Join.
RHSABC Booster Member Benefits
- Your Team gets 75%* of you Membership Level
- Your Name Noted on the rhsabc.org website
- RHSABC Yard Sign and Decal
- Receive The Score, Newsletter and Athletic Information
RHSABC provides Teams
- Maintains Tax Free, 501(c) status
- Provides the Host Website for www.rhsabc.org
- Provides Financial and Banking Services
- Pays State Sales Taxes
- 90% of Membership Level Funds
- Provides Fundraising Platform on the rhsabc.org website for donations, camps and item sales
- Promotes Athletes through Senior Spotlight, College Commitment Corner and Other Website/Newsletter Recognition
- Offers Fundraising Opportunities for Teams – Membership, Media Guide Ad Sales, Media Guide Game Day Sales, Dinner on the 50** and Tailgates**, and Donation Platform.
- Sponsors the Back to School Picnic and other events
- Provides Items for Teams through General Funds Disbursement. Recent Support includes – Recognition Banners in Gym, Eagle Inflatable, Locker Room Chairs, Nutrition Guest Speaker, Water Station Supplies, Oscar the Eagle Mascot, Video Camera, Hudl, Water Polo Goal, Sports Med Golf Cart Repair.
*To Benefit Teams this year, the Team portion of Membership Levels was raised from 70% to 90%. Other incentives were dropped this year.
Information can be found in pdf format https://rhsabc.membershiptoolkit.com/assets/00736/RHSABC_Membership_Benefits_2020-21.pdf
How to join
1. Our membership site is powered by Membership Toolkit. If you already have a Membership Toolkit account login, simply log in, fill out your parent/athlete profile. If you are new to Membership Toolkit you will need to create an account and then fill out your parent/athlete profile.
2. Join online and pay with your credit or debit card.
3. Stop by the RHSABC Membership table at Back To School registration in August. Yard signs and car decals will be available for pick up at Back to School Picnic.
4. Please note that if you fill out a paper membership form, you will still need to register for account and fill out your parent/player profile so that you will be included in the mailing list.
For membership questions please contact membership chairman.
Looking for RHS GEAR?
Look No Further than CHEER!