Booster Club Membership
- Your membership supports RHS athletes and coaches!
- Due to cuts in school education funding by the state, financial support for extracurricular activities is needed.
- Our teams need funding over and above the amounts provided by RISD in order to give our athletes every chance to compete at the highest level.
- Choose a sport when you sign up and 70% of your membership fee goes directly to support that sport. The remaining 30% goes to the RHSABC general fund.
- More details on how the RHSABC helps our students and athletes can be found here.
- Yard signs and car decals and more included with $50.00 membership and above
- RHS ABC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and thus all donations are tax deductible.
How to join
1. Our membership site is powered by Membership Toolkit. If you already have a Membership Toolkit account login, simply log in, fill out your parent/athlete profile. If you are new to Membership Toolkit you will need to create an account and then fill out your parent/athlete profile.
2. Join online and pay with your credit or debit card.
3. Stop by the RHSABC Membership table at Back To School registration in August. Yard signs and car decals will be available for pick up at Back to School Picnic.
4. Please note that if you fill out a paper membership form, you will still need to register for account and fill out your parent/player profile so that you will be included in the mailing list.
For membership questions please contact membership chairman.