Booster Club Membership
- Your membership supports RHS athletes and coaches!
- Due to cuts in school education funding by the state, financial support for extracurricular activities is needed.
- Our teams need funding over and above the amounts provided by RISD in order to give our athletes every chance to compete at the highest level.
- Choose a sport when you sign up and 70% of your membership fee goes directly to support that sport. The remaining 30% goes to the RHSABC general fund.
- More details on how the RHSABC helps our students and athletes can be found here.
- Yard signs and car decals included with $50.00 membership and above
- RHS ABC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and thus all donations are tax deductible.
How to join
1. Our membership site is powered by Membership Toolkit. If you already have a Membership Toolkit account login, simply log in, fill out your parent/athlete profile. If you are new to Membership Toolkit you will need to create an account and then fill out your parent/athlete profile.
2. Join online and pay with your credit or debit card.
3. Stop by the RHSABC Membership table at Back To School registration on August 5, 8, 9 or 10, 2016 to join. Yard signs and car decals will be available for pick up at school registration and Back to School Picnic on Wed, Aug 24th 6-8pm.
4. Please note that if you fill out a paper membership form, you will still need to register for account and fill out your parent/player profile so that you will be included in the mailing list.
For membership questions please contact membership chairman.
- Friday, April 28
- Saturday, April 29
- Monday, May 1
- Tuesday, May 9
- Friday, May 12
- Thursday, May 18
Season Football Tickets
To purchase RHS Eagle season football tickets to home games, contact Jay Worst at email@example.com.